Search results for "glaze"
13 ARTS MULTI PURPOSE HEAVY GEL MEDIUM Jar size: 120ml 13 Arts Multi Purpose Heavy Gel Medium. Gel Medium is a very thick, waterproof medium which is almost transparent when dry. It be used as an all-purpose glue, image transfer, sealer, paint extender and it create glazes and textures. You can apply it with masks and stencils or with different tools. Can be mixed with acrylic paints and water inks to achieve a coloured gel. Can dry up to 24 hours.
Crackle Accents 2oz
Part Number: ACCENTCRAC
Craft Artist Glue Glaze Ref: CAT002 Clear glaze adhesive applicato
Crystal Glitter Glow Glaze - Glow in the Dark Crystals
Crystal Glitter Glow Glaze, creating the starry night after dark in 3D!
- Designed to be painted over previously emulsioned walls and ceilings
- A little goes a long way, 250ml pot
- If you can paint, I'm sure you'll get fab results with this glow glaze
- One coat application. Looks like normal white walls or ceiling because the glaze dries crystal clear allowing base colour to show through
- Milky in appearance when wet, clear and glowing in the dark when dry
- Clear matt finish glaze, keeps your ceiling looking normal white in daytime (near invisible over most colours)
- Instructions on back of container
- Will work over any colour but best to be painted over white or lighter shades
- Never available to the public before, but seen in many clubs and theme parks across Europe!
- THIS PRODUCT IS A MATT FINISH TRANSPARENT CRYSTAL GLOW GLAZE, DESIGNED TO BE PAINTED OVER CLEAN PREVIOUSLY EMULSION PAINTED SURFACES (wallpaper, cardboard, wood, plaster of Paris, stone & many fabrics too)!
(free postage on orders over £30 due to weight)
Pentart Acrylic Primer - 100ml. Pentart Acrylic Primer is water-based and suitable for any surface. Recommended to use before decorating metal, plastic or glazed items.
* You can use metallic paint with this product as an undercoat but not a topcoat as it won't crack!