Search results for "moonlight white ink pad brilliance"
Moonlight White Brilliance Pad Tsukineko
Moonlight White Brilliance Ink Pad for Stamps. 3.75 x 2.625 - 96mm x 67mm. Air dries on vellum and glossy papers.. BR1-80 To aid your
- Application - Uncoated paper, coated paper, vellum, photo, leather(tanned leather), cellophane, unpainted wood, polymer clay, shrink plastic, terracotta
- Drying time - 10 - 15 minutes on uncoated paper. Drying time will increase on coated papers. Varies based on surface / material, humidity, etc.
- High opacity ink works wonderfully on dark paper!
- Ink (from inker) is easy to spread and can be used as paint. Ink can also be mixed into clay. Use ink with the Squeegee or Sponge Daubers to create different background effects.
- Re-ink the pad (with inker, sold separately) as needed to keep pad moist. Do not allow pad to dry out completely.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the inkpad to dry out.