Search results for "diamond"
Butterfly - Floral - Diamond
Crystal Glitter Black Diamonds Gold 250ml
Black Diamonds, jet black satin finish, magic all surface paint, with thousands of tiny colour changing holographic crystals! Mega bling bling!
- Finally, a truly universal glitter coating designed to be painted over almost any surface
- Simply awesome sparkle and colour changing holographic effects
- Water based high opacity jet black satin finish, scattered with thousands of tiny holographic crystals
- Perfect for home decor and arts & crafts
- A little goes a long way,
- If you can paint, I'm sure you'll get fab results with Black Diamonds
- One coat will provide plenty of glitter coverage
- One or two coats will look amazing on any feature wall, your objects & projects.
- Unique built in rust eater
- Amazing self levelling properties
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- So easy to get a pro-finish with this glitter paint.
- Instructions on back of tin
(free postage on orders over £30 due to weight)
Imagination specialist crushed metal flake semi-translucent Starlight Paint.
Colours can be used on their own or blended with other colours to create depth and highlights. Each colour is threaded with a contrasting colour so that when the paint catches the light the colours twinkle and flash together.
The paint has a soft creamy texture which makes is suitable for brushing and rolling and is quick drying, allowing for a 2 or 3 layer application to truly appreciate the resulting unique tonal hues.
50 ml Bottles
Embossing Glitter Blue Diamond
Marianne Design Design Folder Extra - Diamonds
Embossing folder Includes matching die!
If you want to really make your stencilling rock Sparkle Medium is the perfect answer. This amazing clear gel which is absolutely jam packed with sparkle will give you beautiful, glittering stencilled images.
Attach your stencil to cardstock using low tack stencil tape (try doing it on smooth glitter card you will love the results). Using a Spatula, gently spread a thin layer of Sparkle Medium over the stencil. Always remember to put any paste you have left back in the jar, so none is wasted.
Immediately, gently peel the stencil away from the cardstock, don't leave the stencil on the cardstock while the gel is drying or you won't be able to remove it later. Sparkle takes about 1/2 hour to dry on cardstock and about 1 hour on Acetate.
Tina's Diamond Flowers Parchlet
A6 Square Groovi Baby Plate